Translate

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Well...

It took me a little longer than I would have liked but I finally got all of the links updated. There's over 100 posts on this site!!!

The Vegan Metalcore Bible post is going to take quite some time to get up and running again (I spent a month on it the first time around) ... but there are also going to be a lot of additions this time around!

So anyhow ... I got myself back into the swing of blogging by going through and updating this. I added a few new ones as well as updated a few of my older posts of a single album by making them full discographies as certain albums have went out of press in the last couple years.

Hope you enjoy ... let me know if you find any dead links.

2 comments:

Icky said...

Right on, A.J.

That's alot of work - I've been enjoying classics I forgot about, as well as some stuff I haven't heard (or didn't give a chance) back in the day.

Thanks!

Unknown said...

the devilinside discography is broken...I know its old, but I got my hands on volume one at my local record store, and it would be really awesome if I could get the whole experience.

Thanks!
Alex