Translate

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Update

Just wanted to let everyone know that I added a pretty amazing feature to the blog. Right underneath the top banner there is a drop down box that allows you to translate the entire page into almost any language thanks to Google. It's truly an amazing feature if you really think about it.

I also went through and got rid of the cBox (which was always cluttered with spam) and added a "Recent Comments" section which now lists the most recent comments regardless of which thread they are posted under. Also pretty awesome.

I also updated all the old links ... so if anyone has any links to any blogs that are currently awesome (and still updated) ... let me know as a comment on this update.

Oh yeah ... in addition to the Search Box in the top left hand corner (which only searches this blog) ... the Search Box that is found on the right hand side (underneath the About The Blog section) searches this blog AND all of the blogs that I have links to. Between the Path To Misery blog and the 10-15 other blogs that I have linked up ... we should have links to just about everything you'd need.

No comments: