Translate

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Blog Scene

It's no secret that the blog world has all but passed on in the past 5 years or so. I went through my Links section to clear out all of the dead weight and realized that ONE blog kept consistently updating throughout the past few years.

I know I've shouted out this blog in the past but the One Path For Me Through Destiny blog ran by Edwin out of the Netherlands is seriously top notch. I swear to god this guy somehow has more records and knowledge in his collection than I do. Respect to him for importing all of this material over the past 2/3 decades. I am sure that mail ordering all of this shit in the era before the internet was not easy, cheap or fun. I can only imagine how many times he tried ordering these demos and 7"s without them ever showing up.

It always blows my mind when someone manages to dig up some bands or releases I've never even heard of. Respect for holding down the blog scene as well.

No comments: