Translate

Friday, March 15, 2013

Blog Update

Apologies for the delays. I apparently had multiple attempts to hack into my account in the past few months so Google took it upon themselves to freeze everything to do with the account ... including the blog.

I'm extremely busy with my job in the concert promotion field. While the job (along with other factors) has totally ruined the fun I used to have at shows ... it HAS given me a greater appreciation for music (which is soooooo much different from concerts) than I've had in a long time. I've been geeking out at record stores,  buying higher capacity iPods and listening to an even wider range of music than I probably ever have. Of course I've also been digging deeper and deeper into obscurity and will be providing even more gems for download. Here's an example with a self-released EP from Pittsburgh's tech metalcore front-runners from 2009.



No comments: