Translate

Monday, January 24, 2011

DISEMBODIED: New Song

First off, I just wanted to send a thank you out to the fine people at Metal Sucks for linking the Path To Misery blog several times in their write-up they did on 90s metalcore. It's obviously quite an honor to receive acclamation from such a well-known website.

That being said, I've been meaning to share a link to the video they posted of Disembodied performing their newest song live. I got to see this track being performed when I drove out to Philly to see them back in October. The song is so insane that I literally didn't know what to do with my body.

While having complete faith in their ability to do so, I was quite curious as to how Disembodied was going to stay one step ahead of the game considering they gave the rest of hardcore time to catch up to what they were doing while they took the past 10 years off. With so many horrible West Coast (no names need be mentioned) and sic-as-fuk East Coast (Emmure) bands knocking off their style, I was anxious to hear what they had up their sleeves. Needless to say, I was more than impressed.

Anyhow, here's the VIDEO.

Also, I have no clue who took the time to do this, but if I did, I would thank them/give them credit for doing so. Here is an audio rip from that live video that is posted above.

DOWNLOAD

No comments: