Translate

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

SEASON


I mainly just wanted to put this up because I got my record player back and scanner hooked up and was anxious to use it on some things I've been wanting to share for a while.

I don't know much about this band other than that this came out in 1999 and they were from Europe. They paint an extremely dark, depressing and realistic picture of humanity and our current state of affairs. The layout and lyrics are equally simplistic, yet strike a chord with me for reasons unknown. Bleak, desolate metalcore with an obvious 90s feel to it ... right up my alley.

I also can't think of a single band to compare this to. I love record like that.

If anyone wants to leave some info in the comments, that would be great.

DOWNLOAD

2 comments:

XhcnoirX said...

Great 7"... They were French. I don't think they did anything other than the 7" (and a demo), I do have a comp they're on but IIRC it's one of the 7" tracks... Members went on to do a band called Soar who did a split 7" with Grievance from Italy (and a full-length album?).

thuglifebaldwin said...

i posted this one around a year back, great record! i also have the soar cd up if you wanna check that out too